The Lowcountry Mental Health Conference Community Choir!
Charleston Area Churches Team Up to put on an Inspiring performance in 2016 – stay tuned for 2017!
On July 28, 2016 our 5th anniversary conference hosted several local church choir members for what was an inspiring and touching performance.
The choir performed three songs and will be returning on an annual basis!.
At present, the following churches will be participating:
- Charity Baptist Church (Chas Area Justice Ministry/CAJM Affiliated Congregation)
- Circular Congregational Church (Chas Area Justice Ministry/CAJM Affiliated Congregation)
- Unitarian Church (Chas Area Justice Ministry/CAJM Affiliated Congregation)
- KKBE Synagogue (Chas Area Justice Ministry/CAJM Affiliated Congregation)
- YWCA of Charleston (Chas Area Justice Ministry/CAJM Affiliated Organization)
- Royal Baptist Church
- Emanuel A.M.E.
- And the musicians from Fox Music
The Lowcountry Mental Health Conference Community Choir is a growing network of Faith Based Congregations who are culturally, economically, geographically and religiously diverse – coming together to perform for us in the spirit of courage, compassion, and faith.
As our conference explores the many issues of mental health and illness to include the complexities of trauma within a community, we could not be more grateful for this new collaboration to come together for a second year in a row as a community choir and embody what it is to be “Charleston Strong”.
We are humbled and honored to have them join us! Stay tuned for more details!!